We caught up with CIO of Campfire Asset Management, Paul-Emile Andre. Paul-Emile has over 7 years IT leadership experience across the asset management sector. Working as an analyst across the construction, retail and security industries, he moved into a CIO role at Hong Kong investment firm SOWI Group for five years before joining Campfire Asset Management as CIO in 2017.
In this new interview, Paul-Emile shares his expertise and opinion on various aspects of digital transformation. We covered:
- His biggest challenges and pains with regards to Information Security strategy
- How the role of the CIO has evolved to a 'Change Innovator'
- How his digital strategy drives top-line and bottom-line improvements
- Staffing and skills challenge predictions
- The leadership values needed for a CIO in 2019