We caught up with CISO of Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland, Paul Watts. Paul has over 16 years IT leadership. Before moving to Domino's in 2018, Paul worked in the banking and finance, manufacturing, retail and telecommunications sectors, both in the UK & Europe. In 2017 he was named as one of the top 100 global CISOs by HotTopics.
In this new interview, Paul shares his expertise and opinion on various aspects of digital transformation. We covered:
- His biggest challenges and pains with regards to Information Security strategy
- How the role of the CISO has evolved
- How he keeps mentally healthy amid increasing pressures
- The importance of cyber awareness training
- His tips for recruiting and retaining talent
- How to work safely with third parties