Position: Account Director (Private Sector)
Salary: Basic and OTE, based on experience and agreed targets
Locale: Bridge House, Buckingway Business Park, Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4UQ
Reporting to: Sales Director, UK
What we are looking for:
- You will have a proven track record of sales within the information security industry.
- You be a self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- You will have the ability to communicate (and sell) at all levels, and be experienced with long sales cycles where account management skills are essential.
- You will be experienced selling into the mid market as well as the enterprise, with an understanding of the channel, however the role is 100% direct sales.
- You must be within commutable distance to the office in Cambridge, although this will be a position covering an unlimited territory in the UK.
Interested in this role? Apply now!
- You will drive customer engagement and sales, representing Bridgeway's solutions and services relating to mobility, cloud security and security intelligence.
- You will have responsibility for the complete sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals, selling complex information security software solutions and associated services, which requires a disciplined and self-managed strategic sales execution plan.
- You will identify and create new business opportunities and maintain existing key accounts within the Information Security industry. This will be a field- and office-based role, with a minimum of 1 day a week spent in our office in Cambridge.
- You will meet an agreed sales target, which will be aligned to your experience and territory and/or sector focus.
Tasks and Activities
The employee is expected to carry out the following tasks and activities in their normal days:
- Work with Bridgeway prospects and customers to identify new opportunities, position solutions and handle objections in pursuit of a sale.
- Use sales tools to track activities, pipeline, opportunities and manage your business.
- Provide accurate forecasts and follow sales process.
- Arrange and attend customer meetings, product demonstrations and presentations, whether on customer site or via webinars and other means.
- Transfer knowledge and information to customers to aid them in the long-term ownership of theirchosen (Bridgeway-supplied) solutions as part of the account management part of this role. Any relevant generic knowledge created or gained as a part of this process should be shared with relevant Bridgeway personnel, other customers and/or vendor(s), as applicable.
- Own the Invitation To Tender (ITT) or Request For Proposal (RFP) document process for any opportunities.
- Prioritise opportunities and request appropriate resources in the pursuit of the sale.
- Attend a variety of trade and related shows and events. This may be as either attendee or exhibitor.
- Provide regular feedback on the progress of prospect opportunities to the Bridgeway Sales Director and sales team.
The employee will be expected to agree to these general duties:
- Office hours are standard 9:00 to 5:30, Monday to Friday.
- The employee is expected to travel to sales appointments that can be located in the UK or Ireland. Sensible travel arrangements will be made and provided for the normal execution of the role.
- Although rare, it may be expected that the employee make themselves available for work at the weekends or holidays. This is only in exceptional circumstances (such as a serious security incident) when appropriate days in lieu will be provided.
- The employee may be expected to make infrequent business trips to vendor offices abroad for product training and usually last 1-4 days per trip.
- The employee is expected to wear appropriate dress when attending customer and vendor meetings. At other times when no customers and partners are present, the dress code can be more informal. However, this should still be considered as "smart casual”.