Join us on Thursday 8th April to learn how to navigate the Zero Trust journey with our guest speaker, Tony Scott, former CIO for the US Federal Government and Microsoft.
The webinar will last around 60 minutes and will include:
- Bridgeway introduction
- Presentation by Tony Scott
- A live Q&A with Tony Scott
- ColorTokens demo
- Q&A and prize draw
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- About Tony, his background, career, and what made him become passionate about the Zero Trust concept
- Why Zero Trust is important
- You buy the Zero Trust concept, but what are some of the challenges?
- Implementation advice - how can you get started?
All webinar registrants will receive a free eBook ‘Definitive Guide to Zero Trust Security’, foreword by Tony Scott. Webinar attendees will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three Curry’s gift vouchers worth £400, £250, or £100 (or the equivalent sum donated to a charity of their choice).