Business transformation has changed the point of focus for security, from perimeter to distributed, remote and cloud.
The challenge is re-designing the security system to allow this transformation to occur in a controlled way. Join us at our Cloud & Mobile Security Forum events, where we'll discuss this and other challenges such as:
- Aligning digital transformation plans with the overall corporate and business strategy
- Keeping corporate data secure in the cloud, or on-premise, and end users happy and productive
- Addressing the IT skills gap that comes with the use of emerging technologies
- Driving IT investment and innovation to ensure maximum return
You’ll leave with a whole host of actionable insights to resolve these challenges, and support your business’ transformation.
Glasgow - 25 September 2019
London - 2 October 2019
Why should you attend?
- Explore and understand user behaviour to improve service delivery
- Discover ways to empower your employees to work flexibly yet securely
- Understand - pragmatically - how to move to a zero-trust model of information security
- Access to our experts and learn the best practices developed across the hundreds of organisations we’re helping with business transformation
- Evaluate how some of the latest technologies simplify the user experience to support your digital transformation strategy
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Heads of Mobility
- Heads of Business Transformation