Position: Inside Sales Representative
Salary: Basic and OTE, based on experience and agreed targets
Locale: Bridge House, Buckingway Business Park, Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4UQ
Reporting to: Sales Director, UK
What we are looking for:
- You will be a self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- You will have least 2 years working in a telesales/telemarketing or inside sales role, ideally within Security or Software sales.
- You will be confident, outgoing personality who can drive the sales cycle over the phone.
- You will be able to meet and exceed targets.
- You will have experience using a CRM tool & knowledge of Microsoft Office and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You must be within commutable distance to the office in Cambridge.
Interested in this role? Apply now!
- You will have responsibility for lead generation for our key products and services, which will require a disciplined and self-managed strategic sales execution plan.
- You will assist in the combined pursuit of the team’s sales success.
- You will be responsible, in time, for managing and developing a sub-set of the team’s opportunities and customer accounts.
- You will be expected to meet KPIs in terms of calling out, new prospects engaged, appointments set, and attendees signed-up for our quarterly events.
- You will provide weekly tracking of conversions into sales qualified leads and opportunities.
- You will be comfortable with contacting senior decision-makers to generate and develop new opportunities on the back of contacts and leads generated by marketing and your own activity.
- You will build and maintain positive customer and prospect relationships.
- You will organise and host customer engagements, e.g. online webinar presentations and demonstrations. (Training will be provided).
- This will primarily be an office-based role, at our office in Cambridge.
Tasks and Activities
The employee is expected to carry out the following tasks and activities in their normal days:
- Work with Bridgeway prospects and customers to identify new opportunities, position solutions and handle objections in pursuit of a sale.
- Use sales tools to track activities, pipeline, opportunities and manage your business.
- Provide accurate reports and follow sales process.
- Work within the assigned sales team to grow the team’s combined business, at all times supporting, nurturing and facilitating the extended team’s sales process and success.
- Provide regular feedback on the progress of prospect opportunities to the Bridgeway Sales Director and sales team.
The employee will be expected to agree to these general duties:
- Office hours are standard 9:00 to 5:30, Monday to Friday.
- The employee is expected to travel to sales appointments that can be located in the UK or Ireland. Sensible travel arrangements will be made and provided for the normal execution of the role.
- The employee may be expected to make infrequent business trips to vendor offices abroad for product training and usually last 1-4 days per trip.
- The employee is expected to wear appropriate dress when attending customer and vendor meetings. At other times when no customers and partners are present, the dress code can be more informal. However, this should still be considered as "smart casual”.