Dropbox for Business
Dropbox for Business lets your team bring work anywhere, syncing their important files across all their devices. Powerful administration tools help you stay on top of your account and take control of your organisation’s information. Shared folders and links help keep everyone up to date, effortlessly. With Dropbox, team members can work together like they’re sitting right next to each other — even when they’re halfway around the world.
Manage your team
- Get up and running: Seamlessly upgrade existing Dropbox accounts to Dropbox for Business, and transfer files to co-workers when people leave.
- Centralise administration: Let your team focus on work — the admin console gives you one place to easily add or remove members, change team settings, and pay bills. Tiered admin roles let you manage your team more effectively by choosing one of three access levels for admins.
- Gain visibility: Keep tabs on how your team’s using Dropbox for Business and what’s being shared. Filter by specific actions and generate activity reports from the admin console.
- Simplify provisioning: Dropbox has partnered with trusted identity providers so you can use your existing onboarding and authentication processes.
Better collaboration and productivity
- Share with just a click: Forget zipping a large file to send as an email attachment. When you link to the file in Dropbox, clients can view or download the latest version in seconds. You can also create groups to make sharing with the multiple people at the same time even easier.
- Give the right people the right access: Dropbox for Business gives you control over permissions to shared folders and links, and lets you restrict members from sharing outside your team. You can also set limits on who can view or edit files within a shared folder, and protect shared links with passwords and expirations.
- Simplify your workflow: Quickly find what you need by typing any word contained in a file with full-text search. With the Dropbox badge, see who’s working on a shared Microsoft Office file and more from within the document.
Safeguard company data
- Protect files in transit and at rest: Your files are stored using 256-bit AES encryption, and SSL/ TLS creates a secure tunnel for data transfers between you and us.
- Protect business data: If a device is lost or someone leaves your team, remotely delete the Dropbox folder to keep your business’s most important data safe. Further protect data with the ability to disable shared links from the admin console.
- Put data in its place: Let every employee access both a personal and a work Dropbox, while keeping them separate on all their devices. Get reliable access. Keep your work available with storage designed for 99.999999999% durability.
- Manage compliance: Dropbox's data centers, and their managed service providers undergo regular third-party audits. Dropbox's SOC 1, 2, and 3 audit reports are available, as are their ISO 27001 and 27018 certificates. Dropbox is also a member of CSA’s Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR).
- Guard user accounts: Put a trusted identity provider in charge of authentication with single sign-on (SSO), and add an additional layer of protection by securing Dropbox accounts with two-step verification.
- Enterprise solutions: Extend the capabilities of Dropbox for Business and seamlessly integrate your core IT processes with SIEM, DLP, eDiscovery, DRM, data migration, and identity management solutions from industry-leading providers.