buyING OUR SOLUTIONS through G-CLoud
Bridgeway is a Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supplier for information security technologies and services as part of the G-Cloud government cloud procurement framework. It makes it simple for public sector organisations including central government, local authorities, blue-lights and the NHS to purchase the solutions we offer.
The CCS plays a vital role in helping to protect front-line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through its commercial activity and aggregated procurement arrangements.
Suppliers are carefully evaluated during the tender process and pre-agreed terms and conditions, offering customers sound contractual safeguards. The agreement is fully EU compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own tendering exercises.
Through the competitive tender process and regular benchmarking, CCS ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals. More details can be found on the Government Digital Marketplace website.
Current G-Cloud Listings:
- Accellion Mobile Productivity and Collaboration (Kiteworks)
- Bridge Host: Co-managed MobileIron service, hosted in secure datacentre
- Bridge Manage: Fully- or co-managed service for MobileIron deployments
- Dropbox Business
- Entrust Datacard SSL Certificate Service
- IronWorks: scheduled compliance and operating reporting for MobileIron
- Mobile Device Security/Enterprise Mobility Management/UEM (MobileIron)