Position: Training and Consultancy Administrator (Part Time)
Salary: £22,000 - 26,000 FTE (pro-rata according to agreed hours/week)
Locale: Bridge House, Buckingway Business Park, Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4UQ
Reporting to: Technical Director
What we are looking for:
- You will be a self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- You will have previous administrative experience, ideally from an IT or service background.
- You will be an organised individual who takes full ownership of their workload and can work effectively with minimal supervision.
- You will work to agreed processes and procedures when booking consultancy visits and training courses.
- You will be a good communicator and be well-presented as this role involves some face-to-face contact with customers.
- You must live within commutable distance to our office.
Interested in this role? Apply now!
- You will be responsible for arranging all on-site and remote consultancy work for our consultancy teams.
- You will be required to interface accurately and in a timely manner between our customer and our sales and consultancy teams.
- You may be required to attend conference calls and assist the consultancy team in information gathering at times.
- You will be responsible for organising logistics for our training courses, whether held at our offices or remotely on customer premises.
- You may also be required to provide occasional administrative support to other parts of the business.
- Hours are part-time, possibly growing to full-time (starting between 20-25 hours per week, as mutually agreed).
Tasks and Activities
The employee is expected to carry out the following tasks and activities in their normal days:
- You will arrange all consultancy visits, scoping and pre-deployment calls, liaising with customers and the consultancy team and working to an agreed set of procedures. You will also be responsible for booking all travel and accommodation for the team.
- You will be responsible for organising our monthly training courses which are held at Bridge House in Swavesey. You will be required to liaise with the candidates and trainers for booking and logistical support. During the training, your role will be to welcome the candidates to the course and to ensure that all training materials and catering are arranged and provided during the course.
- You may occasionally be asked to help with tasks that are outside the remit of training and consultancy.
The employee will be expected to agree to these general duties:
- Working hours are flexible and are to be agreed with the Technical Director. Flexibility from the employee is both expected and encouraged.
- The employee is expected to wear appropriate dress when hosting training courses, attending customer and vendor meetings or industry events. At other times when no customers and partners are present, the dress code can be more informal. However, this should still be considered as "smart casual”.